Regulating temperature in various types of industrial systems, temperature controllers are crucial are crucial for preventing damage to components and ensuring safe, efficient operation. If heat levels fall outside of a set operating range, system failure may eventually occur, leading to extensive downtime, extra labor needs, and added costs.
A wide range of controllers are available to help avoid these issues and meet specific applications needs.
- Micro temperature controllers — These small, lightweight, and compact controllers are perfect for applications involving tight, restrictive areas. Micro controllers require no additional controls and can be fitted to existing applications without having to change circuit layouts. Adding heating features into existing applications is quick and easy. These temperature controllers have an on/off temperature control method and time interval settings with more than 10,000 specifications. They can be used with ultra-thin flexible heaters and with products with limited space.
Four-phase temperature controllers — There are two series in the four-phase line, as outlined below.
- The DTC-S series has four time and power settings. The time settings can be set at intervals of one, two, four, or eight hours, while power settings can be set at intervals of 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% input. This series is also compatible with both AC and DC voltages and features a lightweight, sleek design. DTC-S controllers automatically memorize the previous setting and are suitable for both AC (110V/220V) and DC (12V~24V). They can also be used with various types of heater products.
- The DTC-N series, meanwhile, uses pulse width modulation (PWM) to control power input. Unlike DTC, these controllers have four specific temperature settings — 40 °C, 45 °C, 50 °C, and 55 ° This series uses NTC as the temperature sensor, and the precision level is 20 °C to 60 °C ±1 °C. The DTC-N series allows for easy operation of the time and power settings, and offers a lightweight solution for temperature control. This controller can memorize previous settings and is suitable for both AC (110V/220V) and DC (12V~24V) voltages.
Digital temperature controllers — Two types of digital controllers are available, as outlined below.
- The DTC-A series is designed with precise heating in mind. Temperatures can be controlled within 1 °C of the desired temperature, and external relays are not needed. The controllers can be set to time intervals ranging from 30 minutes to 24 hours. Easy to use, DTC-A controllers automatically memorize previous time and temperature settings, and both prewired devices and self-connect devices are available. These models can be used with ultra-thin flexible heaters and other types of heaters for lab testing, room heating, and end-product temperature control applications.
- The DTC-T series offers digital monitoring and controlling for both AC and DC voltages. These controllers have a low voltage and low electromagnetic-wave output, and are fitted with built-in adaptors, allowing for customized time and temperature settings. This series also automatically memorizes previous time and temperature settings. Compatible with a range of other heating products, DTC-T controllers feature a compact, lightweight design and are easy to use and control. This series does not require additional controls or circuit design, and more than 10,000 specifications are available. Four power settings are provided — 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% input.
Ready to learn more about Pelonis temperature controllers, or need to discuss your specific application with an expert? Contact the team today; our team is on hand to answer any questions you may have.