Automotive Fans & Blowers
The engine is the most hardworking part of an automotive component. However, due to its hard work, the motor overheats and needs ventilation to keep it running. This is where automotive fans and blowers come in. Brushed and brushless DC automotive fans and blowers from Pelonis Technologies, Inc. (PTI) feature centrifugal and axial models with advanced aerodynamics that maximize efficiency and minimize noise. These components are available in single-speed, dual-speed, and variable-speed versions. They are uniquely designed to meet today's green applications and come with single and dual-wheel designs; axial fans are available in sizes up to 385mm.
Benefits of Automotive Fans & Blowers
Automotive fans and blowers come in every size and power level and can be customized to suit and perform at maximum efficiency in a vehicle. Some of the benefits of automotive fan blowers include:
- Cost-Effective Cooling: The main advantage of automotive fans and blowers is increased engine cooling and improved conditioning cooling at ideal speeds whenever it is needed. These components help boost horsepower and improve fuel economy.
- Intelligent-Cooling Control:An intelligent-cooling control system enables improved engine thermal management. It helps achieve a higher coolant temperature, which may increase combustion efficiency in the engine and reduce the friction of the lubricant oil.
- Maximum Protection and Safety: If the vehicle temperature climbs 20 to 40 degrees above what is normal, the vehicle might experience an engine knock. Automotive fans and blowers force airflow through the radiator, thus supporting the engine temperature management to guarantee maximum protection and safety.
Features & Specifications of Automotive Fans & Blowers
Automotive fans and blowers boast various features and specifications that meet stringent requirements of the automotive industry.
- Centrifugal Blowers with Single and Dual-Wheel Configurations
- Axial Fans with Multi-Blade Efficiency Designs
- 12V, 24V
- Dual Ball Bearings
- Locked Rotor Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Low Power Consumption
- Dust & Moisture Protection up to IP68
- Operating Temp -40° C to +70° C
- Operating Life up to 25,000 Hours
- RoHS Compliant
Automotive Fan & Blower Applications
Some of the typical applications of automotive fans and blowers include:
- Automobile HVAC
- Refrigerated Trucks
- Trains and Railroad Transport
- Armored Transport Vehicles
- Specialty Vehicles
Advantages of Automotive Fans & Blowers from Pelonis Technologies
Our fans and blowers meet the low noise and power consumption requirements needed to optimize performance. They are specifically designed to enhance comfort, cool components, and manage heat dissipation. Our highly experienced technicians can also custom make and design these components to meet specific automotive application requirements.
Some of the specific advantages of automotive fans and blowers from Pelonis Technologies include:
- High Airflow Accuracy & Efficiency
- Advanced Mold Flow Analysis
- Specialty Lab Testing
- Advanced Testing
- Maximum Protection
- Mobile Transport HVAC Applications
Pelonis Technologies Automotive Fan & Blower Solutions
Automotive fans and blowers are essential operating components in the automotive industry. As the industry leader, Pelonis Technologies provides reliable automotive fans and blowers that help maintain safety, protect against damage, and improve the performance of your automotive engine and its components. We understand each application presents unique system design challenges and requirements. At Pelonis Technologies, our technicians have the expertise, tools, and experience required to help you find the right solution to the challenges of your operation. If you have any questions or need to request a quote, contact us today.